Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SH75u final drive

ZGrant231 · 2019-03-17 10:37

I recently lost a final drive assembly on my sumitomo Sh75 when the planetary assembly decided to Granade, taking out the entire gearing unit. KAA0905 I purchased a entire replacement assembly from finaldriveparts.com / woodland fluid power inc. Witch they assured me would work. Eaton model No. 11010220403 M/code jmv047rr02030 It looks like it would work but the bolt pattern to the track frame is to small. Over 1" to small. Is this the correct replacement, and the track frame needs modifications to fit? Here are some pictures of the unit slung into position with one lower bolt started.

Replies8
  1. #1uffex2019-03-17 11:59

    Good day That drive is not correct for your machine go back to your source with the photo's Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Tones2019-03-17 18:58

    It should be a Nabtesco/Hidash part. Eaton is a long way off the mark.

  3. #3Batkom2019-03-18 01:32

    Looks to me like they just sent the wrong one. I ordered a pair of the Eaton’s from them for my Komatsu pc75uu2 - everything bolted up/ lined up perfect, only issue I had was the fittings provided were not correct for the Komatsu hose fittings. And they did not have the correct ones available. I ended up machining / manufacturing my own fittings-bit of a pain!

  4. #4ZGrant2312019-03-18 02:09

    That's good to hear. I've been dealing with Shayne who is on vacation this week. I hope this return goes as well as the purchase. Any one know what machine other than mine that takes the KAA0905 drive assembly? Maybe I can help them source the correct unit.

  5. #5Lau2019-04-20 01:39

    Could you email me the photo with size My email address [email protected]

  6. #6Lau2019-04-20 01:48

    No .it is KYB type

  7. #7Tones2019-04-20 06:51

    How to remove the cover plate. There is heaps more info including other videos.

  8. #8ZGrant2312019-04-20 22:48

    Upon further investigation its kind of an odd duck. I think woodland fluid power sent me a GM09 and what i need ihs the MAG62-vp-770 From what i gather the mag63-vp-770 wasnt used much after the 90's Shayne at Texas final drive, woodland fluid power quoted me another $3,000 on top of the $3,000 i have on the incorrect unit... $6,000 ouch. I asked to be refunded untill i can do some more work to save up. mabey later this summer i can afford it.