Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Shiny New Cat arrived today

Tennessee ยท 2015-04-10 23:42

Now its time to get it dirty!

Replies10
  1. #1TrentNz2015-04-11 04:03

    Well im jealous, whats price did you get her for if you dont mind me asking?

  2. #2Tennessee2015-04-12 00:45

    I feel i got a really good deal and as soon as I would say what I paid there would be those who would say I paid too much and that would bust my bubble. With all the great looking equipment on here I'm just a novice getting started. Thanks for the comment. I got a chance to get it dirty today and think its a really nice buy.

  3. #3Ronsii2015-04-12 01:33

    Nice!!! Get any extra buckets or attachments with it?

  4. #4Tennessee2015-04-12 01:47

    Thanks! No, just the 24" bucket and Thumb for now. They did "throw in" a gps pinger with 3 years service free, Radio and high back suspenshion seat. It was one they had in stock that was specked out to be a rental unit.

  5. #5pafarmer2015-04-12 05:51

    Congrats ! Nothing like a new peice of Iron. Even better when it's a shiney new CAT.....good luck with your new machine and be careful...

  6. #6Fastdirt2015-04-12 14:00

    Beautiful! Congrats! It was worth every penny. I like the gps pinger option. When looking at machinery trader stolen listings I noticed several Cat mini ex's listed. Keep an eye on her.

  7. #7erthmover2015-04-12 21:24

    Congrats! It's always nice to get new equipment! As long as your happy with the price you paid is all that matters!

  8. #8Tennessee2015-11-12 21:39

    Got a couple new things for my 305. Ended up with a manual quick connect a 63" tilt ditch cleaning bucket and a 18" toothed bucket. Heres a picture of the tilt.

  9. #9bmckenzie2015-11-13 11:15

    New car smell AND a tilt!!, Lucky guy

  10. #10Tennessee2015-11-13 22:57

    With only 27 Hours on it so far thats truer than I would like.