Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Shop Built Fenders/Mudflaps?

Silveroddo ยท 2025-11-25 20:28

Anyone have any pictures of a shop built front/back fender set up for their blades? Or does a guy just bite the bullet and spend a couple grand on the grader specific kits? I've got a front set on one machine I'm thinking I could duplicate, but with rubber/plastic truck half fenders and mud flaps. Just starting to look into it, more for snow season than anything. I had a big set of steel fenders that came on one of my Champions but I had to take them off due to the difficulty in accessing the engine enclosures.

Replies2
  1. #1cuttin edge2025-11-26 08:50

    I've seen truck half fenders on the front before. It is a pain plowing with open wheels. By the time I get back to the barn I can't see for salt

  2. #2Silveroddo2025-11-27 00:04

    That's exactly why I'm looking to add them, I'm fine when I'm on my gravel but when I hit the state roads my lower windows get covered.