Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Shop made hydraulic adjusting forks

Zkdiesel ยท 2021-06-06 18:16

wipped these up to fit my fork carriage in about 4 hours and $350 Worked great as a retrofit for this application carriage with class two forks

Replies3
  1. #1Zkdiesel2021-06-06 18:17

    Work well

  2. #2CM19952021-06-06 19:36

    Nice work! I bought a Bobcat brand of the same design new at auction a few years back and a hyd set is handy as a shirt pocket. My set is basically the same thing you fab'd. What about the locking pins on top of the tines? Did you weld them in the slide position? They work great picking and setting manhole rings, grate inlet frames and hooded inlet frames.

  3. #3B4autodark2021-06-15 10:57

    Nice! Now I know what I'm going to do with a couple of cylinders that have been laying under my workbench for 20 years. Thanks for posting this project.