Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Should I buy a PC88MR-10

JamesPC35mr-2 · 2024-04-08 00:55

Yes or No? I think I’m going to buy a used 2018 PC88MR-10. Is this a good machine? 2750 hrs with Wayne Roy and thumb.

Replies7
  1. #1IceHole2024-04-08 04:49

    You mean WainRoy coupler?

  2. #2JamesPC35mr-22024-04-08 14:46

    Yes

  3. #3skyking12024-04-08 22:27

    No idea about the machine, but I like the size. Not a fan of Wainroy couplers. I ran an 88 Volvo on the mountain job and sure liked the size of it. It was on rubber tracks.

  4. #4Lagwagon2024-04-08 23:08

    Try before you buy, I found them painfully slow, well built, comfortable and smooth but way too slow.

  5. #5Welder Dave2024-04-09 00:05

    Nobody can really tell you if you should buy it or not. They can tell what to check or their own experiences owning/operating one.

  6. #6JamesPC35mr-22024-04-10 00:40

    I have a 35 now I think it’s slow too. However I don’t know any different. It’s for private use for now. When I retire I’ll take some jobs if I can. I’ll charge by the hour! Lol

  7. #7JamesPC35mr-22024-04-10 00:42

    Yes, the machine is the biggest I can move with my dump and trailer… that’s why this size. Id rather have a cat, with a quick change bucked but those are too pricey.