CAT 314E LCR ZJT00258 about 6k hrs When returning the extended bucket after dropping a load and when working uphill, i get shuddering if i pull back on both joysticks. If I don't release one of joysticks, it can ROCK the machine, the stick seems more of a problem than the boom. So I am real gentle and slow, take turns with the joysticks to get the bucket back as it's not a job for me. Not an issue on level ground. The vertical tube has 3 red lines. Cold hydraulic fluid, is at the bottom line, hot is at the upper line. No loss of power and not getting worse over the year i have had the machine. I am working in 30-40 slopes and hoping this is just an incline problem, but have no experience in this to know if investigation of a problem is needed
No replies yet.