Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sicard trucks

Hayesno1 ยท 2019-11-09 01:43

A few pics of Sicard trucks. I have only been in Western Canada so I have not seen that many Sicard trucks.

Replies7
  1. #1Hayesno12019-11-09 16:44

    Sicard getting a paint coat. This got a Dodge cab as well.

  2. #2Greatwestcam2019-11-10 17:33

    Here is one I came across in my travels.

  3. #3petepilot2019-11-10 18:07

    there is or was a couple of these not far from me without name tags now I know what they are will get a pic or two if they are still there. were set up as snow ploughs. both long hoods

  4. #4Pixie2019-11-10 18:40

    I always wanted a Sicard Jr. snowblower. Like keeping one old engine running wasn't enough headache LOL

  5. #5DB22019-11-10 19:00

    We had a Junior and then a 5150. Crude but effective.

  6. #6Hayesno12019-11-11 15:08

    I found this one in Nothern BC. I think it is the same one Greatwestcam found

  7. #7Hayesno12019-11-28 13:44

    Sicard 4x4 water truck with Dodge cab. Truck beside is a Canadian build Pacific P500S with self loader. Pacific got its own cab. Some Pacifics used IH cabs when Pacific was owned by IHC.