Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Side Booms in the U.K.

Cat Wrench ยท 2010-04-05 20:05

There is a company in the U.K. that has over 350 side booms. Does anyone remember there name?

Replies6
  1. #1cps2010-04-06 13:33

    Murphy's pipelines!

  2. #2tctractors2010-04-06 13:45

    Murphy's have a few, Brookhouse Engineering Bidford on Avon, have a few more than most. tctractors

  3. #3Cat Wrench2010-04-06 13:58

    Brookhouse is the one I think. Do they rent them is several countries?

  4. #4tctractors2010-04-06 15:14

    Cat Wrench, they Rent them through-out the Planet, plus they have all the other Toys found on Pipe Lines, they do have a W/Site with some info, they have probably (more) the biggest spread of D8K's + D9G/H Tractors than anyone, plus a mountain of H/Drive Units, plus a Good amount of Komatsu's. tctractors

  5. #5Cat Wrench2010-04-06 15:42

    Thank you. That is who I am looking for.

  6. #6Cat Wrench2010-04-06 15:48

    Any link to their site? I can't seem to find it?