Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Siezed Idler Pulley

shotover ยท 2024-05-29 23:05

Hi trying to remove an idler tensioner pulley on a 2007 Bobcat T110, same as the S100, S570, S770 etc etc. The bolt is spinning freely but can't remove, seems like it's being held, and the pulley seems siezed to the block. I've sprayed it with penetrating oil in the hopes that may help overnight, and other advice would be helpful. I've taken them off of different vehicles in the past, but have more room to use a hammer, prybar, and the like, this one is more difficult. Thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2024-05-29 23:43

    Would this be the main drive belt tensioner? Also serial number could be helpful.

  2. #2shotover2024-05-30 00:22

    Yes it is main drive, serial AEOH11210

  3. #3ozarkag2024-05-30 14:29

    Pulley is possibly rusted to bolt. Maybe this helps?

  4. #4shotover2024-05-30 18:08

    Thankyou I'll look at it again and see if spraying it more helps