Hi, I am having an issue with the safety interlock system. It was very intermittent at first. The lift arms and bucket always worked but once and a while the machine would not move after I lifted the lap bar or put the brake on. Recently neither worked. I checked all connections and grounds. The lights would go out when the lap bar was put down and the brake switch was pushed. No blinking lights. Sometimes it will work but now it mostly doesn't. Checked the seloinds and they were fine. Is there anything else that I am not thinking to try other than the safety interlock ecm?
You will need an electrical schematic. Post a Serial Number to identify the correct one for your machine. There is probably everything you need to know, including pdf uploads of the various troubleshooting procedures, in this thread. You will have to stick with it because it's quite a long one but it gets there in the end. CAT 226B Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing Hello, I'm trouble shooting Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing on my CAT 226B serial number MJH08353. In the attached picture, in purple I highlight what I believe is the detent coil. I have two questions, first, is this the detent coil? It's located under my right hand... HeavyEquipmentForums
Thank you!!
Here is the VIN
Can't see an attachment. Are the last 8 of the 17-character PIN something like CNYxxxxx.?
CAT00287TCNY00864
Check your messages.