Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Simex asphalt profiler

rockman ยท 2013-05-22 05:30

Hi , Is anyone using a Simex asphalt profilier ?. I have had one for the last 3-4 years , whilst it has been good with minimal breakdowns , it just always seemed to be lacking a bit in power . I run in on a Takeuchi TL 250 , high-flow machine so I would have assumed that I would have enough horsepower / flow and pressure to run it comfortably . I have just had a hydraulic problem occur and have now found out the factory has no idea how the profilier was made , no hydraulic schematics at all . Turn's out that Simex sold the profilier to their UK dealer who then on-sold it to their Australian dealer ... and then I brought it . Now that I have a problem , it seems that factory can't help . Just putting it out there to see if anyone has had any issues with their Simex attachment at all ?. Cheers Jim

Replies0

No replies yet.