Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Simon 41/24E lift Control box photo/diagram of Ground/Platform wiring needed!

burgecomm ยท 2014-08-05 00:33

We have a Simon 41/24E DDA00179-0009 that has been tampered with in the area of the Ground/Platform wiring, apparently someone thought they could wire in new contacts but forgot to remember which wire went were. The Schematics in the service manual are very vague and we have wire numbers that are not in the schematic, a photo or good diagram of the wires would be appreciated as this will be the only hope to get it running again. We believe that the power and emergency pump switches are wired correct but unsure.

Replies4
  1. #1burgecomm2014-10-11 01:44

    Information still needed! I guess that no one has one of these? It doesn't even have to be in working condition, just need a photo of the wiring! thanks for your interest

  2. #2excavator2014-10-11 19:23

    I might know of one Simon lift in the area although I doubt it is an electric machine. If I can, I will try and get to it next week to see what it is and possibly get you a picture. Not very popular around here and getting a bit old. Genie bought them out and Simon manuals are on their web site and yes, their wireing schematic leaves much to be desired.

  3. #3burgecomm2014-10-11 22:04

    Thank you, I believe that I have the basic platform controls wired right but I know that the emergency circuit (both platform and ground), and ground controls are not functioning. Just maybe the unit know of has similar wiring whether it be an electric or fuel. I will try and post a photo of my control box.

  4. #4burgecomm2014-10-13 13:00