I have been pulling my equipment with a triple axle 40ft gooseneck and 1 ton dodge dully. I own 10 man lift, boom style weighing around 25k by themselves. I am wanting to move up to a real truck and trailer. I found a clean international single axle international 9200i, and I am thinking about buying a 43ft haulass lowboy trailer. The trailer weighs 16k and is rated for 70k. I am also fixing to buy some larger lifts that weigh 32k each. Do you guys think I will be comfortable on local runs with this single axle setup or should I step up to a twin screw. My longest haul is typically 100 miles one way. http://http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=3832793& http://http://haulasstrailers.com/index.php?p=1_2_Lowboy
That is a fine looking truck but if your longest haul is only 100 miles i would rather have a twin srcew day cab unless that would not suit what you are doing if you are going to have a trailer like this i would want a truck that will haul anything i could get on the trailer even if right now you might not need it. also that is a good looking trailer i don't know alot about this brand but looks like a good enough trailer to me.