Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SIS help with D6T

Oxbow ยท 2024-12-02 15:08

While going over the machine today my guys noticed that the pin from the wastegate controller to the wastegate of the turbo is missing. I'll be danged if I can find it on SIS. Here is a screen shot: The area in red has the needed pin, but not called out separately: One more view. This one doesn't show a pin: Does anyone know how to find the part number for that pin/clip? Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-12-02 15:46

    Not available separately unfortunately. It's part of the turbo assembly so no Part Number listed. I suggest to find a clevis pin the correct diameter/length and a cotter pin to hold it in place.

  2. #2Oxbow2024-12-02 16:35

    Thanks Nige, we'll do just that. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something on SIS.

  3. #3Nige2024-12-02 16:41

    There will be a Part Number somewhere but it might be at the supplier level, of the turbo that is, not Cat.