Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4H series lll

Earlybronco68 · 2024-12-02 21:07

I have a D4H series lll serial number 8PJ00377. Had a guy try to use my dozer without permission then calls and says I stopped for lunch and now it won’t move then he tells me that he was running it and using the both the turn frictions to stop it in stead of using the foot brake. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-12-03 02:11

    Something doesn't add up. Someone used your dozer without permission and then called you to say it wouldn't move after he stopped for lunch? Did he have the key and was he someone you knew? I wonder if he somehow put the emergency brake on? I don't think using the steering levers to stop would prevent it from moving after they were released. Other simple question is was the neutral safety lever released? Sounds very bizarre.