I have a sk 115dz how does the dozer blade get its function? I see the lever lock solenoid and the 2speed travel solenoid. Does the dozer blade have its own solenoid?
I'm pretty sure the blade on the 115 is not pilot controlled, I believe it is operated with a cable to a valve...but I'm not 100% sure about that
I see the cable but it also has a dozer blade switch that leads me to believe it has a solenoid. I let a friend borrow my machine and after two days working it it started to blow the 24 volt solenoid fuse. And a real dumb move he put a jumper wire in the fuse panel and fried the wiring. So there is no functions jumped the solenoid under the left side of machine got bucket controls back and able to move but can’t raise the blade to get it outa there and back home. Now it’s my problem to fix
And some people want to buy machines to rent out... I think it 's on your "friend" to get it fixed ASAP.
Isn’t going to happen isn’t taking responsibility. 22 years of friendship down the drain. And he knows better than put a jumper in a fuse panel
How much did he pay to use your machine? Send him a bill for rental and/or repairs. If his job wasn't finished before he wrecked your machine, sucks to be him.
I didn’t charge him anything and he did finish
Gotta love friends like that....unbelievable really, had to finish his job so you can't do any of yours....what a jackass....I have the the SR version of the 115, no dozer blade switch like the older 115. There is a fella on here, Kobelco Ireland I belive, hopefully he'll chime in soon.
If your former friend has any integrity at all he would offer to pay for at least some of the repair cost. If the friendship is over anyway, send him a bill. If he ignores it, ask if he would rather have a judge decide how much he should be paying you. Might make him pony up. If you do get your machine fixed on his property, make sure it's really hard to get your machine out of there, like wait till it rains really good and make a bunch of spin turns to check everything out. If he complains about the mess just say -hit happens.