Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sk125sr-2 key switch do not off problem

Sourov1 · 2021-10-27 02:21

I have a kobelco sk125sr-2,serial no YV06-05889.There is no code but when try to off the key switch it doesn't off.I replace a battery relay with new one but the problem doesn't solve.can any one help me please.

Replies4
  1. #1BigWrench552021-10-27 08:40

    Disconnect your alternator and see if it will shut off then. Sounds like it could be a failed diode inside the alternator.

  2. #2Sourov12021-10-27 09:39

    I I have disconnected the alternator but still same issue

  3. #3Sourov12021-10-27 22:50

    Any one help me please

  4. #4Coaldust2021-10-28 01:08

    We’ve had a few recent threads with Kobelco machines not shutting off. Does your machine have the AIS option where if you idle it too long, it automatically shuts down? I’d start with a close inspection of the fuel linkage and shutdown solenoid to make sure hardware didn’t rattle loose. Have someone turn the key off while another watches closely. I might be wrong, but I recall a linkage calibration procedure with the monitor.