Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sk210 do13, do23,do33 error code will not start will not release hydraulic pressure

tnsparky · 2023-08-18 15:23

Does anyone know where the mechatro controller is on this machine? Will only start when take hose loose to relieve the hydraulic pressure so the engine will turn over fast enough.

Replies32
  1. #1uffex2023-08-19 04:04

    Good day D013: Disconnection of P1 unload propotional valve. D022: Failure of output of transistor ON at P2 unload propotional valve. D023: Disconnection of P2 unload propotional valve. D032: Failure of output of transistor ON at travel stright propotional valve. D033: Disconnection of travel stright propotional valve Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2tnsparky2023-08-19 17:10

    Do you have the schematics to this controller box? I don’t believe I’m getting power out to the solenoids?

  3. #3uffex2023-08-20 04:08

    Good day This is what I have hope it is of help, Lachau is a good fellow foe Kobelco info.. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4tnsparky2023-08-20 13:30

    Ok thank you a sent Lachau a message for help

  5. #5tnsparky2023-08-20 13:32

    I can’t read the diagram the writing is blurry

  6. #6uffex2023-08-21 03:42

    Good day Sorry it is not arriving as a good imageI cannot think of what I can do to help. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7LACHAU2023-08-21 11:45

    D = proportional for valve. 01 = P1 unload valve. 02 = P2 unload valve. 03 = Travel Straight valve. 3 = Disconnection. ===> D013 = P1 Unload valve disconnection. D023 = P2 Unload valve disconnection. D033 = Travel Straight valve disconnection. Check the wiring and connectors carefully.

  8. #8tnsparky2023-08-21 12:38

    Ok I will let you know. Thank you! -Ryan

  9. #9LACHAU2023-08-22 00:19

    Please see attached file for more detail. Good luck.

  10. #10tnsparky2023-08-22 15:16

    I’m not getting any voltage from those 6 pins from the controller just 3 grounds but no voltage from the other 3. I should read 24v with the arm up and while starting the machine correct?

  11. #11tnsparky2023-08-22 15:53

    Or is there something else that controls the signal to those solenoids? Some requirement that has to be met before it knows to send a signal?

  12. #12tnsparky2023-08-23 13:45

    Getting errror codes EO13, EO23 and message for low engine oil level also now. What reads the hydraulic pressure in the system? Where is it located?

  13. #13Kyle Helmke2023-09-16 07:50

    the pressure is read by two pressure sensors on on the pump. if you hold the buzzer stop while turning the key on it will take you to diagnostic screens, scroll through them and look at you solenoids they will have a commanded and measured current in mA see if they are reading the same on the measured side usually means a bad controller but if you need to run the machine go to the control valve and look at the top center there will be two unloader reliefs looks like a nut with a hex stem sticking out . if you back them out 2 turn s the machine will start and operate enough to move it

  14. #14tnsparky2023-09-16 09:59

    Thank you Kyle, I will give this a look today. The machine will start good when I ether jump an unload solenoid or unhook a small line from the pump just gets messy. After I get it started machine seems to operate good just those codes go off and if you shut it down have to do the steps agian. Been looking for a controller do they usually go out? Can find them on eBay but they are usually for the -6 model or different part #’s

  15. #15tnsparky2023-09-16 12:39

    Hey Kyle, This a picture of some of the screens while trying to start the machine.

  16. #16tnsparky2023-09-16 12:40
  17. #17Kyle Helmke2023-09-16 20:17

    looks like they are all reading 0 so either there is a harness issue or the controller is out. you could ohm each solenoid from the controller plug to make sure the harness is connected they should read around 17 ohms.

  18. #18tnsparky2023-09-17 01:11

    Ok I will try that when I get a chance. I did check continuity from the solenoid plug to the controller plug on two of the solenoids and that was good. Did change p1 unload solenoid and no change. Makes me believe the controller is out with it giving four of those codes at one time.

  19. #19tnsparky2023-10-09 20:15

    I changed the controller and the machine will start as it should but have other error codes popping up now. DO83, HO33, I221, I113 and ZO30. I tried to go thought the steps to calibrate the controller but gives an error pump message and it revs up to like 2000rpm and the switch to decrease the throttle has no response.

  20. #20Kyle Helmke2023-10-12 14:56

    did you have the controller programmed for your machine? most of those codes appear to be for disconnection of options

  21. #21tnsparky2023-10-12 17:17

    I gave them the info for the machine and they said it was. They are overseas and it takes them awhile to respond back. It did fix the problem with it not start just now it’s throwing the other codes and the throttle does not work just revs up and stays. I went through the steps to calibrate it but stops at the one section and gives me the error pump screen and doesn’t finish.

  22. #22Kyle Helmke2023-10-13 17:42

    it might not finish because of the errors or its not hitting the max rpm. can you take a picture of the first service screen that has you controller version

  23. #23LACHAU2023-10-15 10:27

    We encountered a failed calibration ("ERROR PUMP" error message) after replacing the main pump high-pressure sensor and/or replacing the main pump controller PSV P1_P2 with components not genuine (fake parts). Possible measures in this case are: 1/- Replace with genuine spare parts. 2/- Recalibrate the regulator of the main pump to "REDUCE THE LOAD" on the engine then it can perform "B&C ADJUSMENT".

  24. #24LACHAU2023-10-15 11:19

    D083 (not DO83) = ARM PSV disconnection. H033 (not HO33) = ARM angle potentiometer disconnection. I221 = CAN communication error. Z030 (not ZO30) = Regulator failure.

  25. #25tnsparky2023-10-16 12:45
  26. #26tnsparky2023-10-16 12:46

    Is this the correct version for this machine?

  27. #27tnsparky2023-10-17 22:41

    Did you see the picture of the first service screen? Is that right?

  28. #28tnsparky2023-10-24 14:35

    Hey Kyle, It’s is revving up to 2145 rpm. The new controller I put on the machine solved the problems with it not starting but now I have all these other problems with it just go to 2145 rpm and not being able to control the throttle. The controller I got was from a company overseas I believe that is my issue. Do you know of any place that can look at my original controller and just have it repaired or programmed?

  29. #29tnsparky2023-10-24 14:50

    Hey Lachau, The new controller solved the original problem I was having with the machine but now I have these other problems. Do you know of a place that can repair my original controller? The one I got I’m not sure if it is a genuine controller. I’m guessing it is not. I tried adjusting the relief valve but still stops at the “error pump” screen. I went out 1 1/4 turns on the #628 screw and no real change and went out on the #627 screw 1/4 with no change.

  30. #30Kyle Helmke2023-10-30 19:35

    sorry I haven't been on in a while I'll check in the morning to see if the software is right for that machine what was your serial number

  31. #31LACHAU2023-10-31 06:24

    I really can't look up the P/N of this controller! It's not on the list I have!! Regarding adjusting the 02 screws of the regulator. If you adjust (tighten or loosen) and see no change that means the regulator of the main pumps is stuck. In such a case, we will have to disassemble the regulator to inspect, clean or fix the error causing the regulator to become stuck. To be more clarify: When the regulator of the main pump is stuck, it will lead to an overload of the engine, making it unable to reach the required maximum speed. Therefore, the adjustment of Mechatro-controller process will not be completed, the machine monitor will display "ERROR PUMP".

  32. #32tnsparky2023-10-31 10:09

    Hey Guys I fixed it! It was the controller! Found a used controller near me put it in and went through the adjustment process on the display and all codes went away and is back running normal! I’m guessing the controller I got was not a genuine replacement, or had the wrong version.