Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sk210lc won’t do anything after pump rebuild.

Kutter's · 2025-03-28 18:57

I’m looking at buying a kobelco sk210lc I believe it’s around an 04-06 model. The pump got taken off of it and rebuilt my someone. I reinstalled the pump. The pump seems to be working but I have absolutely no movement from anything. The seats also out of the machine I wasn’t sure if they had a seat switch. The screens going out so I can’t read the codes. But whenever you safety leaver down the machine beeps and don’t idle up. It’s almost like the safety lock isn’t working. The joysticks have zero pressure on them from the pilot

Replies28
  1. #1Kobe Steel2025-03-29 20:16

    you would need to check with a pressure gauge that you have pilot pressure from the pilot pump. Not sure but I think from memory the monitor would beep 2 -3 times when the lever lock was lowered. The monitor is very useful for diagnostics as well as reading trouble codes and system status so would recommend getting that replaced. best regards

  2. #2Kutter's2025-03-29 20:22

    I went over today and checked the safety solenoid on pilot block wasn’t unlocking. I believe there’s still some kinda issue with sensors going on. Whenever you put the level down pumps would full stroke. So I did the bypass and the machine seemed to function. It was just weaker. So I believe it’s all computer/ the solenoids that control the stroke/destroke

  3. #3Kobe Steel2025-03-29 21:29

    Unfortunately it is very much dead in the water without the mechatro controller working as the pumps displacements are controlled via solenoids. Unusual for the pumps to fully stroke with the lever lock down unless it was detecting that a secondary pilot function was switched on or if the controller emergency bypass switch was activated but I'm unsure if your model has the controller bypass switch which is usually labelled "KPSS".

  4. #4Kutter's2025-03-30 03:05

    it does have the bypass but it was in normal

  5. #5LACHAU2025-03-31 08:19

    The SK210LC-IV is very different from the SK210LC-VI. You should take some photos of the machine's gauge cluster so we can better support you.

  6. #6Kutter's2025-04-01 13:26
  7. #7Kutter's2025-04-01 13:36

    I know this machines gonna be a big project. But I got it at a really good price.

  8. #8HarleyHappy2025-04-01 15:13

    Sometimes the project looking machines, turn into the best ones.

  9. #9Kutter's2025-04-01 20:36

    I went today tinkered with it some more. My gauges started messing up but I’m 90% sure it’s pump pressure. I turned it way down and just started slowly bringing it up still way low but the machine is working as should I believe.

  10. #10Kyle Helmke2025-04-01 23:12

    After the pumps are rebuilt you will need to set pilot pressure to 750psi. there is a test port on the pilot pump on the end of the main pumps, that's the first step. set it a full engine rpm. then after that you will need to get the monitor working enough to be able to perform an A/B adjustment to set the pump psv's. Remove the rubber plug on the C-1 controller and flip the micro switch to test mode. Then hold mode button for 10 second while turning the key on then hold the buzzer so button for 5 seconds. This will bring up the gap stop on the display. Set the fuel pump linkage to 1mm clearance to the stop bolt. Then hit the buzzer stop switch again and to it will say start eng, hit buzzer stop switch again and it will start into A/B adjustment. You Aill want to have fresh fuel, air, and oil filters on the machine and have the hydraulic oil temp up to 130 degrees.

  11. #11Kutter's2025-04-01 23:15

    Thank you very much. I’ve ordered a new gauge. I’m trying to locate a monitor right now

  12. #12Kutter's2025-04-01 23:50

    How exactly is the main pressure set on theses pumps? I haven’t been able To find it in my service manual also don’t have access to my computer at the moment so hard to see everything in detail.

  13. #13LACHAU2025-04-02 00:56

    According to your photos. Your machine is SK210 mark VI. I'm sending you the document. I think it will help you in repairing. It includes the standard values, how to check and adjust pilot pressure, and how to perform A&B adjustment.

  14. #14Kyle Helmke2025-04-02 04:00

    your just setting pilot pressure which is separate from the rest of your oil

  15. #15Kutter's2025-04-02 18:07

    So on this machine there’s no manual adjustment needed besides the pilot pressure

  16. #16Kutter's2025-04-02 18:30

    Also could anyone tell me where to find the part number for the display or that whole unit. I can’t seem to find it anywhere

  17. #17Kyle Helmke2025-04-02 22:50

    no you can set main relief pressure as well but you need to check pilot first

  18. #18Kutter's2025-04-02 22:51

    Okay thank you my new gauge won’t be here until probably Friday maybe Saturday

  19. #19Kutter's2025-04-03 17:20

    You don’t know where I can find the part number or which one I need for that machine do you. On the monitor

  20. #20Kobe Steel2025-04-04 06:46

    See link below YN59E00002F3 YN59E00002F4 Monitor for Kobelco SK210-6 SK200-6 SK250-6 Product Name: MonitorPart Number: YN59E00002F4 YN59E00002F3Applied Model: Kobelco SK210-6 SK200-6 SK250-6Condition: Aftermarket newWarranty: 12 monthsWeight: 5.28 poundsBrand: SINOCMPCountry of Origin: ChinaPrepare Time: 2-3 daysDelivery Time: 3-7 daysNote: Please check the machine model before... sinocmp.com

  21. #21LACHAU2025-04-04 07:04

    https://www.amazon.com/YN59E00002F1-LC59S00001F1-Monitor-Kobelco-sk200-6/dp/B07CDVR1S9 https://www.ebay.com/itm/3154363834...KnUx-OTJnYtIyIPZYQWTRExUsz9qM0IQaAiUrEALw_wcB

  22. #22Kutter's2025-04-04 16:33

    Thanks guy I was trying to make sure those were the right ones.

  23. #23Kutter's2025-10-18 15:44

    I’m trying to do an a adjustment and I get stuck at step 3 start engine whenever I start no matter what it just stops there

  24. #24Kutter's2025-10-18 16:43

    I’ve tried to do this adjustment for the past hour or so and every time i get to step 3 start engine. It doesn’t act like it knows it starters up and I can’t press the buzzer stop to go to the next step so I’m not sure it does have a couple of codes wondering if that’s the problem

  25. #25Kutter's2025-10-18 21:08

    I finally got it to show the speed sensor but it doesn’t happen all the time

  26. #26Kutter's2025-10-18 21:10
  27. #27Kutter's2025-10-19 16:14

    anyone have any ideas. i've tested the p2 sensor seems as if its fine. the speed sensor had around 2500 ohms

  28. #28Kyle Helmke2025-10-31 18:30

    with all those codes it's probably a failed harness. but you can away the plugs on the sensors and see if the code changes to the other pump. the rpm sensor code will make it fail out of the adjustment