Does anyone know what exactly rom data failure means on a sk250-6? I am the thirds guy to work on the machine. The previous guy replaced the controller and the governor motor.
Rom data failure means the machine needs an A-adjustment carried out on it. If a new cpu was fitted rom data failure is the only thing that will appear on the screen till A-adjustment is done.
I have tried the a- adjustment and it says condition not met every time. Is there something that I am missing?
It could be just something is adjusted wrong. At what point does condition error come up. Step 4?high or low rpm?
During step 5 at high rpm
Step 4 sorry
Run the A-adjustment again and watch the throttle arm during step 4 to see if it's hitting the max rpm stop bolt.
That was it man, thanks for the help on that.
You are welcome.