Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SK250LC Kobelco bucket

southernman13 ยท 2015-03-03 17:02

Looking for a 36" bucket for this machine also may look at 42/48 bucket. I'm in Fl/Ga. area thanks. [email protected] used bucket unless super deal on new. Thanks

Replies14
  1. #1clintm2015-03-03 20:01

    whats the pin size I have a couple that may fit

  2. #2southernman132015-03-03 20:16

    3.54in/90mm. 12.88in wide

  3. #3clintm2015-03-03 20:46

    I wil check tomorrow I am pretty sure that I have something that will fit

  4. #4southernman132015-03-03 20:51

    Hey that's awsome. My email address is in the OP. If you could reply to that I'll get it quicker. Thanks also I can give you any measurements off it you need. Thanks again

  5. #5willie592015-03-03 21:51

    20.33 pin center line spacing. clintm, if you have a 36" or 42" for an SK330/SK350 I'd dang sure be interested.

  6. #6Truck 5052015-03-03 22:01

    I have a 36" Werk Brau that might be what you all need. It has a tool box on the back and I have the ripper for it. Not sure what the measurements are. I can get them tomorrow maybe depending on how bad Gramps dumps on me tonight and tomorrow.

  7. #7clintm2015-03-03 22:19

    I know I have some for 300 komatsu's it's the same pin size the kobelco is a little wider they are 36"or less trenching buckets I don't use the narrow ones

  8. #8willie592015-03-03 22:33

    Yeah, the 300 Kommie is around 13 1/2" width, the 330/350 Kobelco is near 15" stick width.

  9. #9Truck 5052015-03-04 13:42

    The bucket is a Werk Brau. Width between ears: 17.875" Center of pin to center of pin: 23.5" Pin Diameter: 3.9375" The bucket is 36" wide. Digs about 38" or 39" with new teeth The has X400WT twin tiger teeth on it and I have four new ones for it. The bucket has a Hensley lip and tool box. It was used on a Kobelco Sk400-3

  10. #10willie592015-03-04 20:15

    3.9375 is the 100mm pin, the SK330/350 size bucket I need uses 90mm pin. Drat!

  11. #11Truck 5052015-03-04 20:26

    All the pin holes have bushings in them. You could cut the old ones out and find some with a smaller inside diameter.

  12. #12willie592015-03-04 21:18

    True, it could be done, I'll pitch the idea to the boss and see if he's interested.

  13. #13Truck 5052015-03-04 21:21

    Sounds good

  14. #14southernman132015-03-05 06:43

    There's a bunch on iron planet today