Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SK300LC-10 Hammer programming

heymccall · 2025-03-17 08:44

Why can I not get more than 246lpm (one pump) programmed in for hammer operation? I can get 492lpm for a shear/ grapple. Spec sheet says 246lpmx2 for pump flow. Can I change a parameter to get more hammer flow? Allied 4099E hammer calls for 250-350lpm flow.

Replies6
  1. #1Lagwagon2025-03-18 05:53

    Do you have the workshop manual? I have one for the SK210-10 which should have the same software. It’s something like 2000 pages Though.

  2. #2LACHAU2025-03-19 08:19

    You can only set a maximum of 246lpm because the machine only allows one pump in breaker mode. If you want to use 492lpm, you must select nibbler-Crusher mode. Then the machine will use two pumps to achieve 246lpm x 2.

  3. #3heymccall2025-03-19 08:55

    Why? My Cats will run 2 pump one way flow. I believe the SK350 machines here will run 2 pump one way flow, too. If I run 350lpm in nibbler mode, won't the return gain too much back pressure? If in nibbler mode, what happens to the hammer if the reverse circuit is accidentally operated?

  4. #4LACHAU2025-03-19 12:15
  5. #5LACHAU2025-03-19 12:31

    Perhaps you have selected a hammer larger than the vehicle's allowable limit!!!

  6. #6Kyle Helmke2025-04-01 23:37

    you can run the hammer on shear mode just check your back pressure but you should be well within spec and is your worried about reverse flow just unplug the solenoid under the floor for right side aux flow or you can bypass the selector valve at the base of the boom and run your return straight to tank.