New to here. I have a cx60c that a got a little over a year ago. I just got a flail mower for it to mow back field edges where i cant reach with the bush hog. Is there a way to get the hammer circuit to run continually so i dont have to hold down the button on the right hand stick. I have talked to a few dealers and non have been any help. There is also nothing in the book that i can find. If there isnt a way to do it I was thinking of finding a way to tie in a switch to the circuit to run it that way. Or maybe i could get fancy and set the switch on and possibly activate it with the push button and deactivate it as well so i wouldnt have to reach for a switch. Anyway any help is appreciated.
I can't say for certain whether or not it does or does not have a continuous function from the factory but I would not think it would be terribly difficult to install a latching relay to keep it on until the button is pressed again.
It is possible. At least on my machine it was. I have a 6 ton hitachi and I had my HD mechanic install a toggle switch that makes my mower and mulcher run continuous. Comes in handy on the long days. Only draw back would be is if you wrap up some wire or anything along those lines, takes a bit longer to to reach for the toggle/flick it off.