Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skat Trak 1700c Air in Hydrolics

Billy McCloud ยท 2021-08-11 21:45

Replaced both drive motors as the were leaking into chain drive baths enough to empty machine of fluid while it sat. Refilled reservoir with fluid. usually with hose repairs just top off Fluid and keep working. Filled all fluids replaced filter. And now I seem to have weak/dead spots in main lift while just looking for leaks. Seems that I have one drive motor that is out running the other and also like to move on its own. Main lift cylinders will not lift machine. And seems to have a catch in it when cylinder is say 9" extended Whether i am going up or down. The rest of the travel with out load seems to be fine. I haven't put load on it as I do not wish to break anything. Is there a specific way on these machines to bleed the air from the system. Or do I just crack open some/all of the lines. Any info would be appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.