Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skeleton / grid bucket

tays87 ยท 2014-08-12 06:34

I'm looking at a grid / skeleton bucket with 2 1/4" x 3" grid for a 3 ton excavator, all I need to do with it is sort rocks from soil, most likely no demo work. I have never had a skeleton bucket before. Does anyone one have any thoughts on size or anything else?

Replies2
  1. #1hmearth2014-08-12 06:43

    On a little digger like yours 900mm mud bucket with holes cut into it would work

  2. #2Roo_Attachments2014-09-16 10:48

    mate I would suggest you get one around 1200mm wide see as dont forget nearly all the soil and everything will fall out of the bucket when you sorting with it so dont worrie about over loading it. as a lot of standard mud buckets for that size excavator is around 1200mm mate. you can give me a call if you want mate Roo Attachments.