Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skid Steer attachment Plate Drawing

wolf44 ยท 2014-05-18 15:29

Any one out there got an Skid Steer attachment Plate Drawing. From bobcat or Kubota. ???? Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1hmearth2014-05-19 06:22

    What do you need to do I make them from scratch usly out of 2inch box and 6mm plate.

  2. #2wolf442014-05-20 18:47

    need a engineering drawing so I can laser cut the parts. I can reverse engineer but if someone had a drawing it would be faster.

  3. #3hmearth2014-05-20 19:16

    Hi wolf44 Sorry I don't have one we pay $200 when we need one over here there on the shelf

  4. #41466IH2014-05-20 21:29

    Here is a link for some. You can call them directly instead of ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Titan-Attachments?_trksid=p2054897.l2563 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  5. #5rooies132014-06-06 08:50

    I only have this drawing, from CAT i can send you the dxf for laser cutting.

  6. #6Paw Paws Toy2014-06-07 07:51

    Maybe these photos will help you. If I can upload.

  7. #7wolf442014-06-19 09:14

    Is there anyway you could email that to me at [email protected]