I'm working to develop a system to attach hand tools (shovels, rakes, coolers, 5-gallon buckets, etc.) to skid steers and would like some input as to what people want to carry on a skid steer. Please take a moment to fill out the survey linked below. https://forms.gle/Apgbumwqab2XD1GL6
Skid steers have limited visibility around the machine to start with . Hanging stuff on the machine is only going to make it worse. In my opinion put tools in bucket or on forks with a pallet,carry tools to where you need to go,drop off tools and go to work
I did just that once with a small loader back hoe, put all the tools in the bucket, halfway to where I was going on the job site with the machine I decided I should pull off to the side and scoop up a bucket of topsoil to bring it over with me to save a trip, completely forgetting the tools were in the bucket… It was kind of funny when I dumped the bucket of soil.......AND TOOLS in front of the guys......not my shiniest moment....
Stuff happens in heavy construction