Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

skid steer sanding attachment

Randy88 ยท 2013-02-16 04:55

Anyone use a skid steer sanding attachment, I'm tired of the ice and always hiring someone to sand my lots and driveways, been looking at several that scoop and sand both, but was thinking I'd like one wide enough to load with another skid steer as well as self load, any experience with one, there are none around me that I know of to ask about how the owner likes them. There are several on ebay, a 60 and 72 inch for that 4-5k price range, but do they work?

Replies1
  1. #1Ropinghorns2013-05-04 21:46

    I always thought one would be nice if you had a stockpile close by. We use pickup bed spreaders with snow plows on the front. Seems that they even freeze up when the weather gets really cold here in Oklahoma with all the humidity in the sand. Our skidsteers are busy pushing snow in parking lots but can load us back up when needed. I just dont like to change those hyd. hoses in the cold.