What width 60" or 72"? What brand do most people use? I am leaning toward a open front design with a push bar. I am just going to be cleaning up around my place. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I'm really happy with my Bushmaster: http://bushmasterequipment.com/products/rotary-cutters/6-rotary-cutters/sl-601 I'm using a low flow machine, and I imagine you have low flow hookups too. The motor is reversible, so virtually impossible to jam it up. I don't like the push bars, as they tend to catch limbs and debris and hold them on the top of the mower. I used the Bobcat Brushcat but I didn't like the lift limiter. I realize you can disconnect that, but the mower wasn't near as heavy duty as the Bushmaster. I can't remember if it was reversible, but I don't believe it was without switching the hoses at the motor. Williams Equipment in Tupelo or Oxford has them. I ended up picking mine up at the factory over near Birmingham, AL because I was in a hurry.
What are you running it on? I am worried the t190 is too small. What size cutter do you have? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I'm on a NH C238. I went with the 72". Touch base with Williams and see what their experience is. I don't see why the 72" wouldn't work looking at the specs of your machine.