Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

skid steer training videos

du5tyl ยท 2010-04-13 15:11

Hello Everyone; this forum has been great reading so far. with so many new (and experienced) operators out there, I thought I would share something that I found: http://yellowmetal.tv/ymbc/ymbc.xml download the videos and watch them. I have found them very good and a great refresher.

Replies4
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2010-04-19 21:47

    Most of those are some awfully large downloads -- but possibly a good resource. I'll have to come back to them!

  2. #2du5tyl2010-04-21 10:38

    yes - they are large, but they are a handy resource. There are several items that are covered that we seem to forget as time goes by.

  3. #3Sam_French2010-04-25 18:19

    Thank You for posting them. I am new to Skid Steers. Been looking for resource like this for some time. Thank You Sam French

  4. #4yamaman2010-05-22 04:53

    Thanks for putting it up, I will check them out for sure, proper newbie here! :drinkup