Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skid steer wont shut off

Jordan1132 ยท 2021-01-25 00:42

Hello, I have a tsv70 with the 804d-33t. A year ago I had a issue with it not shutting off but it was trying to. I checked voltage and had 12v keyed power to the solenoid, I then checked fuel pressure after the lift pump and it was putting out to much pressure. I changed the lift pump and all was good, I was able to shut off and for good measure I did put in a brand new solenoid. This time my pressure after the lift pump is 13lbs and the solenoid is working with 12v keyed power, the engine tries to shut off but it wont. I pinch off the fuel line between the lift pump and injection pump and then I'm able to shut off with the key. I put in a new fuel filter at every oil change and the fuel I put into the machine is clean. Also when I opened the water drain on the fuel filter no water came out so I dont believe it is a freezing up issue as I happen to live where temperatures can get well below freezing. One of the days I had this issue it was not cold enough out for anything to have been froze especially after running it for over an hour. I'm not sure where to go from here. Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.