And we wonder why we have so many dot laws.... Look at the front trailer tire as he loads... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovB1NPYHkc&feature=related
I can't imagine stopping with that much weight behind that thing :eek2 185 has gotta weigh at least 7,000!
Problem is DOT probably wouldnt have cause or desire to stop them. If they arent engaged in commercial operations,and the GVWR of the trailer is 9900 or under. It would be one thing if they at least had a full size SUV like a 2500 suburban or excursion,but that Mitsu has a frame on it that is paper thin,and not very beefy.Trailer looks ot be 5 lug 7K at the most,tires mushroomed,any distance would blow them out. I hope im far out of the way from him.
Here is a tip when your tow vehicle lifts off the ground you may want to rethink your plan LOL.
wow
Lmao
I really want to see that combo going down the road!
looks to be in mexico it now seems all too understandable!! lol
The comments on that youtube page are a real eye opener....