Hello, I have a SJ-7027, serial number: 31911. Recently it started needing to be jumped to start and then it would drive forwards or backwards for a min or so and even go up and down before it just sat in idle. It won't drive or go up and down anymore after about a min of run time. I've recently been given the task of getting this back up and running, but I've never worked on these machines and I'm not entirely sure where to start to diagnose this problem, any recommendations
I’d check the battery. Then I’d check the alternator output. Then I’d start looking for a wiring issue.
Will do, I also called skyjack, apparently they have a service team that will help you troubleshoot over the phone. They gave me the same advice and also suggested looking into the solenoid that activates when in full throttle. Cant remember what its called, but...
Hey, got the machine running, Alternator was bad so the machine wasn't generating enough power to be able to keep operating. Thanks for the help!