Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skyjack sjiii Not moving (beeps)

Aclancy83 ยท 2015-07-17 09:47

Hi there everyone Im new to the forum and I'm having trouble with a scissor lift I rented for a job. Its a Skyjack SJIII 3220. It was working fine for a week but now it will not move at all. There is a charge on the battery but when trying to move in any direction it just beeps. When rocking the lift forwards and backwards while trying to move it, it would work for a few seconds then die again. I do not have much mechanical knowledge so please excuse my general description. I have checked all the basic things a few times such as the batteries, emergency knob etc if there is any advice you could give me it would be greatly appreciated. I do have someone coming out at some point to look at it but if I could get it running in the meantime that would be great Thanks again for your help and have a great day .

Replies0

No replies yet.