I am working on a sky trak 8042 the stabilizer cylinders are not working right when you try to tilt only the rear will move up causing the front driver side tire to lift up off the ground first I checked the fuses and relay found that the fuse was burnt replaced still doing same thing then pulled the valves out of the valve body on the rear cylinder cleaned and even took valves out of another sky trak same issue occurred changed front cylinder with one new would work still same issue seeing if anyone has ran into this
Well, no idea here. But I'd go back to the electrical side of things, you had a blown fuse, that's a smoking gun to me. Are these electric solenoid controlled valves? Have you checked that they're getting voltage when you try to tilt?
First thing I would check is the wiring to the limit switches up on the boom and the function of the switches. Then if all that is correct and sending signal to the relays Ohm out all of the coils on the valves on the cylinders. Possibly have a Bad coil which is causing the cylinder to stay locked.
Had same problem with one, it was the boom switch had a broken wire, The front axle gets locked out after going so high. Usually they have a light on the switch you can see if it's on or not.
Whats your serial #? Or did you get it fixed already?