Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skytrak 6036

Moonlite ยท 2017-04-16 23:23

Serial. Number 0160007184 Engine B4.5 Engine serial number 46414941 Cranks fine but has intermittent no start. When it does start and you cut it off it stays running for about 10 seconds. When it don't start it is getting power to fuel shut off and power is being cut off to fuel solenoid when you cut key off. I replaced fuel solenoid but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions?

Replies4
  1. #1Peter_H2017-06-13 07:09

    Moonlite, do you still own the Case W-14 loader?

  2. #2Moonlite2017-06-13 11:14

    The case wheel loader is a customers. He is still using it

  3. #3Peter_H2017-06-13 12:05

    Thanks for getting back to me on it. I have a complete service manual for a Case W-14 and I was thinking maybe your customer might be interested. Very cheap money 50.00 plus shipping. I hate to throw this manual out. Here is a link to my C/L ad for it. https://providence.craigslist.org/hvo/6137497766.html

  4. #4xgiovannix122017-06-13 19:03

    have you replaced the fuel filters yet?