Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

skytrak 8042

CBCYan ยท 2025-11-01 12:22

I am having problems with the check valve. I have replaced the seal kit at the back twice. It works for a bit, but then starts to blow out from the back Could it be the spring, or do I need to replace the whole assembly? It does not look like you can just replace the valve ? Thanks for any help

Replies6
  1. #1CBCYan2025-11-01 12:28

    The part number is 1001103144. This is the part that is there. Looks like it was replaced before I have had the machine?

  2. #2Vetech632025-11-01 13:57

    Where is it leaking,?

  3. #3CBCYan2025-11-01 16:30

    behind the big nut. Should there be a backup ring on either side of the o-ring when you take the big nut out. Sorry not sure what the correct name is !! part number is 7002216

  4. #4Vetech632025-11-01 17:44

    You should be able to match up orings on that and not replace the entire valve

  5. #5CBCYan2025-11-02 09:55

    I have the rebuild kit but it comes with two backup rings, and I only saw one when I took it apart. Can't find any pictures of the valve that I can see. But thinking if the kit comes with two of them they must both go on. One on either side of the o ring ?

  6. #6Vetech632025-11-02 13:59

    Yes you can do it that way