Running the 322C the past couple days, I can feel very slight pulses at times when booming up. Does not seem present with any other controls. It is slight enough, I'd say slam.n.jam operators probably would not notice it. I do know I am down about 10gal on hydro fluid but no active leaks. Just fixed a minor hose that has probably leaked for a long time because it sucked that bad to swap. I would not think this would be low enough to get air? Or possibly foaming? Or anything else I might consider?
How many hours on the machine?
5900. No signs of power or speed issues.
How do you know it's 10 gals. low and why would you not fill it up? If it still shudders after you fill it up add a quart of Cat hyd. oil additive. We are going to assume you are running the motor at high idle and not partial throttle. Bob
Low on time lately and I guess I have to drive all the way to CAT just to get hydro oil. I know its down 10gal because I can push stick out and catch a level in the tank and did some basic volume calcs on the tank. I experienced this little shudder both at high idle and 60% throttle. It is really only noticeable doing very fine movements. Nothing crazy bad, no whining or other indications of air. Obviously I need to get topped off with oil, and that might solve this, but wanted to see if this was more of a foaming issue. The shudder does act like air.