While I am replacing valves and head gasket, I am also resealing the angle cylinders on my 6 way blade. The guide plates are very worn but I can fix that. The diagrams show a circular feature on the blade: What is the mating feature on the Leveling Beam and how much play is allowed between them? Even using the tilt cylinder, there is far to much slop.
You always just want enough play that the part will move freely and not bind. For a home low expenditure project you can either weld build up some stuff, and or purchase steel plate and redo some of the parts. And if it is something that needs to be accurately machined you could find someone to make some of the parts, if you don't have the machines to do it. And would likely be way cheaper that going to the dealer for them.