Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sloppy bucket

cooberb78 ยท 2015-10-20 21:14

I am starting to get a bit of excessive slop inmh bucket. From what I can tell bushings and pins will take care of it cause I'm not into the boom yet but when I try to look up the parts it shows multiple different setup for my machine. Can anyone tell me what I need to get? Sk120 lp05248

Replies3
  1. #1catfixer2015-10-21 16:57

    are you wanting part numbers or what? I couldn't tell you part numbers, but I'd knock the pins out and see if they have grooves worn in em. if they do then you'll need pins. also you'll need probably 2 bushings per hole and then 2 lip seals per hole. where are you located in MO out of curiosity? I'm in Pittsburg KS about 20 minutes from joplin. always good to meet new people in the area

  2. #2cooberb782015-10-21 18:26

    I took it apart and there is enough where that you can see it on the pin if you look real close but most of the play look to be in the bucket holes themselves. It has one weird bushing with a pin and three adjustable bolts phone side and not sure about the other side. I guess I'll just have to clean it up real good to see what she's made of. I'm in Louisiana Mo about 35 min south of Hannibal

  3. #3catfixer2015-10-21 21:22

    hard to say without seeing pictures, but my rule of thumb is just run your finger up and down the pin and if you can feel a step in it, replace it. If dealer is high, I've had machine shops cut me pins for pretty cheap.