Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Small prob with my ripper

jatt ยท 2015-08-01 08:54

Hi all, Dunno how pa managed to do it. Ripping thru a paddock of clay. Trust him to find a big underground rock. Nuthin was pulled up to the surface, so can only assume it must be faily substantial. No apparent damage to tractor, just a bent top link.

Replies3
  1. #1caterpillarmech2015-08-01 10:55

    That must be a heck of a rock. Pa better be glad he had a weak point to give out.

  2. #2markshr1512015-08-01 11:26

    Don't be a quitter , get something bigger and then post more pics

  3. #3jatt2015-08-02 06:12

    Maybe something like, "jatt conquers rock with a 20 tonne!!" Neally as glad as me. Wont repeat the words I used (might get me kicked off!). All I could think of was what else have u killed in the process. I Suddenly gained some more respect for the rigidity of my elcheapo tractor.