Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Snorkel atb50 governor and fuel issues

slwbid · 2020-07-21 18:48

I have an atb50 snorkel, about a 2000 year model. Sn is Ju00192. It is dual fuel, but I’ve only used gas, not propane. It has quite suddenly stopped running after 5 to 30 seconds of running. It seems to be fuel related as I can pour a big if gas in top of carb and crank it, whereupon I can generally get 5 to 40 seconds of smooth running before it sputters about once, then died. I am now trying, pet instructions from the good people at snorkel to troubleshoot the governor and throttle actuator and maybe the choke (I cannot manually choke it from top of carb. There is a mechanical hard stop that I have not figured out yet, but have assumed is due to electric choke? and temp too high) Snorkel sent me wiring schematic for wires leading from governor. They are numbered. Unfortunately the actual wires are colored, not numbered. Does anyone have a way of converting the colors to numbers. It is a 7630900 governor. Carb is a zenith 33, 15088. thanks for any tips Stacy

Replies0

No replies yet.