Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Snow pusher sizes, is 10 feet too big for a takeuchi tl10?

eric12 ยท 2014-09-19 22:14

I have a takeuchi tl10 and i found a good deal on a 10 foot snow pusher for it. i don't plan on using it a lot or for anything specific, more just for cleaning up around apartments or for the driveway at home. has anyone pushed much snow with a 10 foot box on a tracked skid steer without buying special tracks? Thanks for any thoughts

Replies2
  1. #1Equip Junkie2014-09-19 22:50

    I have a Bobcat T770. It is 92 hp and ways 10500lbs. I tried with the stock padded tracks, but found that they didn't work so well on ice. I picked up a set of multi-bars from the Bobcat dealer and they are wayyyyy better. I use the 10' snow push for doing parking lots, and I love it. It makes short work of pushing snow compared to an angle blade.

  2. #2cartzblown94z2014-09-21 19:53

    My mustang ( tl130) has no prob with a 9 foot blade or 10ft box I'm also running prowler AT tracks which are a small bar style likes the asv tracks and it does awesome in snow