Took these pics of the snow equipment at our local airport this summer when I was doing a job in there.
A couple more.
Saw a pic of a large snowblower mounted on a large grain combine. Was the width of the tires and about 7-8 ft tall with cross augers mounted about a foot apart and a large blower in the bottom middle. Looked like it could eat some really deep drifts. Mike
I have seen that too. The one I saw was in Alberta Canada.
Iv'e seen the blower at Flint Bishop, definately different. It's on the front of a tug, hydraulic powered, he pulls a trailer with the power unit on it, big ass hyd hoses routed up to the blower. Ed
Guess my recent pair of re-powered blowers can't compete with those outfits! As soon as I'm done with breakfast have to get out there and give one of them some running time on the driveway!
Kshansen......you need to mount them side by side.....not front to front, LOL.
Dang it! Wondered why they made all that nasty noise when I put them in gear! Actually I took them like that to show both sides in the same picture. Used the on on the left this morning and that new Briggs sure runs smoother than the old flat head Tecumseh that was on that one when new.
My gmc with 9’-6” Fisher v plow checking lots this morning
2013 and 2008 f-350s
Case 580 and gmc with fisher xls
2006 Freightliner with Tenco plow and spreader
1977 Bombardier. Does well at roughing up ice, too.
Here are both of the graders I plow snow with fist one is a 2016 140M3 AWD and the second one is a 2017 140M3AWD
s some serious snow removal