Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

software

HATCHEQUIP ยท 2014-08-06 19:00

Lost the cd for my cat comunication adapter 2 any one got any ideas on where to get it as i need to get it hooked up to a new computer

Replies6
  1. #1HATCHEQUIP2014-08-06 20:57

    ????????????????????????????????????

  2. #2tool_king2014-08-10 14:59

    Hatch I have the Cat II disc . I can copy it and mail it to you .Let me know .Thanks ED

  3. #3HATCHEQUIP2014-08-10 15:11

    I appreciate it Ed what do I owe you , Ill send you a pm

  4. #4HATCHEQUIP2014-08-13 13:37

    Ed were you able to do any good,, thanks

  5. #5HATCHEQUIP2014-11-05 21:03

    ED IM A ASSSSSSSS for not getting back to you and giving you a big thankyou before now but here it is THANKYOU

  6. #6tool_king2014-11-07 21:27

    Randy no problem .I know you are probably where a ton of hour like I am . How did work out .I just bought one the cat 2 tools .my cousin had the cd with his tool that I help him install on his laptop .so I said I want a copy so if I need tool I have it.