Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Invoice Software

nickbowers ยท 2014-08-07 07:58

Hi All, Currently we do all tax invoices through a pre printed book that has marked out spaces for things like: Make Model VIN ENG Number Rego ect is anyone using software that lets you make up fields? Sure i can do it in a word document each time but sometimes i'm not around and i need my old man who can only do the basics on computers to use it. Any suggestions would be great. Tried a few free ones but none suited, happy to pay for it but i dont want to buy 5 different ones before we find one that does what we want. Cheers, Nick

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2014-08-07 14:59

    Haven't used it, but this outfit looks good, even have a free version, though the invoice module isn't expensive: http://www.nchsoftware.com/invoice/index.html When in doubt, keep the book around for emergencies, do a paper copy and when the power comes back on or whatever, just plug it in to the software.

  2. #2nickbowers2014-08-07 18:13

    Thanks mate, will check it out.

  3. #3ohiofleet2014-08-07 20:46

    we use quickbooks

  4. #4scheirerequip2014-08-07 21:42

    I use aynax.com it's free for the first few weeks then 10 something a month create your own fields completly online so anywhere you have signal you can access it ..I have the galaxy note 3 that makes it real nice and mobile plus all my invoicing is electronic I'm done customer gets the bill I don't have to pay the mailman you can do all your basic stuff shows who's in the red and stuff like that i like it I'm way too cheap to get quick books any questions just ask the one thing I don't like is it dosent store inventory prices like if you were reselling bulk oil you always have to remember what you charge but that is what the spreadsheet is for