Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Soil lab report

tuney443 ยท 2010-11-18 03:15

Any engineers or others here who might know how to read a soil testing report?

Replies8
  1. #1Raildudes dad2010-11-18 18:50

    I've read my share over 39 years

  2. #2tuney4432010-11-18 20:16

    If I send you the report,can you interpret it?I'm just looking to see if someone is being honest with me.

  3. #3Raildudes dad2010-11-18 20:57

    Sure, I'll look at it and give you my thoughts.

  4. #4digger242j2010-11-19 00:16

    Is this a safety issue, or should this thread be moved to "General Industry Questions"?

  5. #5tuney4432010-11-19 08:33

    I guess general industry Digger,but that's your call.

  6. #6Raildudes dad2010-11-19 18:20

    I haven't seen the report yet but it concerns the safeness of what appears to be contaminated soil.

  7. #7digger242j2010-11-19 19:11

    Ok, in that case, here is fine. I didn't have that information when I asked.

  8. #8buddy6052010-11-19 19:28

    I run a sails and concrete lab but we just do the basics sieves procters and atterbergs Don't know if I would be much help