Not sure if this is the right place to put this but how do you push water truck in front of soil mixer? Do you make a special push bar that moves up and down so It can give when the water truck or mixer goes over a hill? We have a cat rm500 and I had made one that did that with a pivot about 3ft in front of the mixer and then we were mixing some apartment pads that were up and down and the water truck got stuck and in the process of getting it out the push bar got broke! Also we were looking at piping the water hookup over to the center of the machine above the drawbar with maybe a swivel there so that the hose would never get tight and that the machines could be angled whichever way the hose wouldn't break! Thanks Jerry
The contractor I have experience with uses a 12ft or so push bar I believe and they push a tandem water truck with it with no problems. I imagine its a site boring in the truck, but someone has to steer! Its pretty simple looking maybe 4"by4" or 6" by 6" never measure it, but they use single pin hook ups for the connection.