Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sold my TB015 tonight now looking for another machin, what should I get?

kbplaza ยท 2013-08-05 21:36

Okay I sold my Takeuchi TB015 tonight and would like to find a machin that can lift 3,500 pounds or more. Thinking something in the 4-6 ton range might work but want to be sure I can still get parts for the machine. I do have a budget and its not huge. I'm looking at a bobcat 334g excavator or a yanmar zero turn machine. What are your thoughts on the bobcat 334g? I can't seem to find much info on it. The yanmar is a 1998 and thinking I might have trouble getting final drive parts for it like my takeuchi. How are parts availability for each machine? What machine do you recommend?

Replies1
  1. #1stumpjumper832013-08-05 22:15

    Going from takeuchi to bobcat is a bit of a step back imho. I would suggest hitting up a Ritchie auction, word on the street is that its a banner buyers year.