My friend has a mini-ex, no manual, no identification except a label stamped under the cab with some Kanji writing and "HA-4121" and the numbers "6005071" . THE TURRET MOTOR IS BAD AND WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT. The Motor itself has "HY04" stamped on it as well as "HY02" Also, the motor could also be a Nachi Fujkoshi. Any help would be great.
Looks like an early '80's Mitsubishi. I'm saying that because I have a '88 MS035 and I see distinct similarities. These are grey market units. The Mitsubishi excavators were taken over by Caterpillar.
Motor Pics here are some pics of the motor insides.
excavator Hello What did you end up doing with the excavator? It looks like my Nisan mini giant model n-21ss and it has the same slew bearing HA 4121 the parts are hard to find. If you gave up on it and are looking to part it out let me know. Thanks, Tim